Dienstag, 7. Juli 2015

PODCAST: My 100 favorite movies!!! Part 1 - 100-91



Today I will do things a little differently and it took some time to come up with this idea - but I will do an English podcast about 100 of my favorite movies EVER!! (Animation excluded) I have written quite a lot about most of the films I will mention, but there are also some movies which you might have never heard about. Just click on the link below.

I chose to do it in English, so that some of my twitter followers can understand what I'm talking about, but nevertheless: I hope you guys will enjoy it.


Today we start with the best films 100 until 91. The podcast takes about 30 minutes. Hope you enjoy it.






If you want to be surprised, don't read on: SPOILER ALERT!!!





100: Frequency

99: Sleepy Hollow

98: Skyfall

97: Holy Motors

96: Shakespeare in Love

95: Mean Girls

94: The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

93: The Town

92: The Truman Show

91: The Pianist

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen